Website SEO Checker (Web page analyzer) is an online tool to check the most important Meta Tags and HTML of your website.
Compliance with search engine guidelines is an essential factor for the success of your website. Our Website SEO Checker analyzes your website and gives you tips on optimizing your site for long-term success in search engines.
Free SEO check
Get a quick overview of your web page optimization. Analyze any web page with the free Website SEO checker to find technical errors and on-page SEO issues that might hold your site back from top search engine rankings.
Get your free SEO information, including meta-information, page quality and page structure. With your prioritized task list of SEO improvements, you will immediately get information about where to start to achieve quick and noticeable results.
To ensure that search engines understand what your web page is about, you have to provide meta-information that helps them categorize your content. Our tool identifies errors and SEO issues in your meta-data, such as:
- meta titles and descriptions that are too short or too long for the search result snippet
- meta tags that prevent search engines from indexing your website
- missing canonical links
- problematic domain names or page URLs
High-quality content is one of the most critical SEO factors. To help search engines process your content and rank it for relevant keywords, you should avoid page quality issues such as:
- too little text on one page
- heading structure
- duplicate content
- outdated website elements such as framesets
- images without alt attributes
Check these and other potential problems with the SEO Checker to eliminate problems that are holding your content down!
Page and link structure
Let search engines move through your web page faster.
Search engines prefer websites that are clearly structured and enable efficient crawling. Our SEO Checker identifies problems that make it difficult for search engines to analyze your website, including:
- H1 headings that are too short or too long
- wrong order of headings or empty heading tags
- internal links with dynamic parameters
- unfavourable amount of internal or external links